I've enjoyed the natural world all my life; taking up many different hobbies and pastimes that incorporate this love of the outdoors: climbing, hiking, birdwatching, kayaking, travelling and even attaining a degree in Environmental Science.
From this, it was a natural progression to begin to capture these moments on camera, and this has enabled me to show others some of the amazing scenes I encounter in the UK and beyond.
As a landscape photographer who lives in in the middle of the country, I have the opportunity to easily access many the of the UK's hidden gems - treasures that it is a pleasure to share with you on this site.
- Landscape Photographer of the Year 2017: Commended
- Scottish Landscape Photographer of the Year 2017: -Winner of John Muir Trust Award
- Moors for the Future Photography Competition 2017: Winner
- Outdoor Photographer of the Year 2017: Shortlisted
- Landscape Photographer of the Year 2018: Commended
- National Trust Photography Competition 2018: Shortlisted
- Close-up Photographer of the Year 2018: Finalist
- Scottish Landscape Photographer of the Year 2018 - Commended
- Outdoor Photographer of there Year 2018: Runner-up in the Small World Category
- British Photography Awards 2018: Runner-up in the landscape category.
- Amateur Photographer of The Year 2019: Small Worlds winner.
- Bird Photographer of the Year 2019: Shortlisted
- Weather Photographer of the Year 2019: Shortlisted (results pending)